Terms & Conditions
The term ‘HiBROW’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the websites whose registered office is HiBROW Productions, 3 Temple Square, Liverpool, Merseyside, L2 5BA . Our company registration number is 06770239. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our websites. The term ‘these websites’ refers to hibrow.tv and hibrowsers.com.
- The content of the pages of these websites is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on these websites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on these websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through these websites meet your specific requirements.
- Except where otherwise specified, these websites contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in these websites, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Where you contribute comments, audio visual media or other content to the websites, you grant HiBROW all rights including copyright and all other rights, title and interest in your contribution for the full term of copyright throughout the world, including all renewals, revivals and extensions thereof, and thereafter so far as may be possible in all media (whether now known or hereafter invented) in perpetuity throughout the world.
- You acknowledge that HiBROW shall have the right to assign, transfer or license your consent for use of your contributions to these websites to any third party for the purpose of marketing or distributing HiBROW content worldwide. HiBROW will not be obliged to use your contributions in whole or in part nor obliged to provide credit or acknowledgment to you. HiBROW will be entitled to use your name, likeness, biography and photographs for the purpose of advertising and publicising these websites.
- Unauthorised use of these websites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, these websites may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of these websites and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.